Lossless Quality Music Compressor ~ Internet Trainee: Blog Computer Internet Music Video Software Freeware Hardware Google Tips Security Hobby Audio Notebook Tips

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lossless Quality Music Compressor

Do you know how to RIP audio CD to music files without lossing it's sound quality?Yes,it's easy.Just RIP it to .wav files(you can choose wav extension at RIP option inside Windows Media Player),but do you know .wav files could be 10 times bigger than mp3 files?

I'm an audiophiler,i have a lot of audiophile HD-CD,but when i try to backup the CD to my harddisk,I impressed that I need about 600 MB just for 15 .wav files.(1 Audio CD)...And i have about 50 HD-CD that i want to back-up..that means i need 30GB just for backup files...But i remember,i've once tried to download audiophile in the internet,and they used only 300MB for 16 audio files with same quality with .wav ...Then i check on the file extension,it's .APE,now I ask to uncle google "APE",then look !!The 1st website I found is Monkey Audio,it's a LOSSLESS audio compressor.After I download the monkey's audio compressor,i try to compress 1 wav files(63MB),and the file results only 27MB(in normal compression mode)..I think it could be less than 27MB if you try better mode of compression.

Just try by yourself,this is the page.

Related Posts



0 comments: